To keep hair looking good Sheen recommends you invest in the following to save you time and money in the future.
- The foundations of good hair are your shampoo and conditioner, so make sure that they work for your hair and scalp type, be it sensitive, curly, coloured, fine or thick there will be a solution for you. Having good foundations helps your hair behave and become manageable saving you time. Why not treat your hair to a weekly hair mask in the winter!
- If you don’t like using hair products in your hair, as a minimum always protect your hair from heat and sun. This will keep hair healthy when styling and protect colour fade we recommend to not miss out on heat protection in your hair routine.
- When you are short of time and need to quickly refresh your hair dry shampoo will keep your hair looking good between washes. We love OWAY’s Plant and Mineral Refresh, which is invisible in the hair and lets your scalp breathe, vital for healthy hair growth.
- Argan Oil or Hair Gloss drops are a fantastic way to smooth out fluff and frizz whilst softening your hair, avoiding the need to wash your hair whilst keeping it looking healthy and shiny between salon visits.
- Root touch ups are a game changer for temporarily concealing roots and greys for coloured hair, they also have the bonus of giving you an extra few weeks before you need a colour.